Using STELLAR as your professional, independent mortgage broker is one of the key strategies used by sophisticated borrowers.
What is a Mortgage Broker?
STELLAR mortgage and its Owners are independent mortgage brokers. We specialize in the origination of residential mortgage loans. As mortgage brokers, we are an independent contractor working with many lenders at any one time. By combining our professional expertise with direct access to hundreds of loan products, STELLAR provides the most efficient way to obtain financing tailored to your specific financial goals.
We are licensed in each state where we originate loans. You can see our licensing information at NMLS Consumer Access.
What Does A Mortgage Broker Do?
In the volatile home-lending market, STELLAR serves as safeguard, offering our clients security, safety, and peace of mind. One of our most important functions is to escort your loan application through the entire process. We constantly patrol the transaction components for possible breakdowns. Because we are seasoned professions, we wade through the mountains of rate data and program options, researching current market conditions. We will find the most accurate and up-to-date information about cost-effective loan options.
STELLAR Handles the Details!
Thousands of variables that can affect the outcome of your mortgage transaction. Because of these variables, you need us to act as your liaison between the title and escrow company, real estate agent, lender, appraiser, credit agency, the underwriters, the processors, attorneys, and any other services which may affect your transaction.
As your mortgage broker, we also:
- Discuss and explain financing program options
- Inform you, in writing, of lock-in options
- Explain all documents of the loan application
- Review all associated costs of the loan application
- Describe the disbursement of all loan applications
- Map out the loan process, from application to closing
- Provide you with a Loan Estimate of cost and fees
- Communicate with you throughout the loan process in a timely manner
- Coordinate the final closing of your transaction