Independent mortgage brokers have had a significant positive impact on the lending industry. Today, using STELLAR as your professional mortgage broker is one of the key strategies used by sophisticated borrowers.
What is a Mortgage Broker?
STELLAR mortgage and its owners are independent real-estate financing professionals who specialize in the origination of residential mortgage loans. Mortgage brokers normally pass the actual funding and servicing of loans on to wholesale lending sources. As mortgage broker, we are an independent contractor working with many lenders at any one time. By combining our professional expertise with direct access to hundreds of loan products, STELLAR provides the most efficient way to obtain financing tailored to your specific financial goals.
What Does A Mortgage Broker Do?
In the volatile home-lending market, STELLAR serves as safeguard, offering their clients security, safety, and peace of mind. One of our most important functions is escorting your loan application through the entire process, constantly patrolling the component transactions for possible breakdowns. A professional mortgage broker can wade through the mountains of rate data and program options, researching current market conditions to find the most accurate and up-to-date information about cost-effective loan options.
STELLAR Handles the Details!
There are literally thousands of variables that can affect the outcome of your mortgage transaction. That’s why you need us to act as your liaison between the title and escrow company, real estate agent, lender, appraiser, credit agency, the underwriters, the processors, attorneys, and any other services which may affect your transaction.
As your mortgage broker, we also:
- Discuss and explain financing program options
- Inform you, in writing, of lock-in options
- Explain all documents of the loan application
- Explain all associated costs of the loan application
- Explain the disbursement of all loan applications
- Explain the loan process, from application to closing
- Provide you with a Loan Estimate of cost and fees
- Communicate with you throughout the loan process in a timely manner
- Coordinate the final closing of your transaction